ROANE COUNTY SCHOOLS
Request for Proposal
The Roane County Schools (RCS) 1:1 Teaching/Learning Initiative proposes to provide a financially sustainable 1:1
program to cover four consecutive years of providing computer devices to students in grades 3-12. At the current time,
Roane County High School grades 9-12, and middle school students grades 5-8 have 1:1.
The purpose of this RFP is to acquire competitive pricing and service offerings for a distributive, large-scale device
purchase. This initiative represents a committed purchase of 400 computer devices this summer before schools starts.
Please follow the link below for the full, formal RFP document.
Q: Will you accept refurbished computers?
A: Yes, as long as they will have the same warranty and other specs that are in the RFP.
Roane County Schools Superintendent's Update:
- 1st place, 110m boys hurdles: RCHS' Haden Coon
- 1st place, 300m boys hurdles: RCHS' Haden Coon
- 3rd place, 300m girls hurdles: RCHS' Danielle Godbey
- 1st place, boys pole vault: RCHS' Haden Coon
- 2nd place, boys 4x110m shuttle hurdles: RCHS
- 3rd place, girls 4x102.5m shuttle hurdles: RCHS
- 2nd place, boys long jump: RCHS' A J McGinnis
- 3rd place, boys high jump: RCHS' A J McGinnis
The boys team ended up 4th in overall standings, despite not competing in all events.